Eating well is a form of self-respect!
It’s the nutritional choices that our children make every day, which will determine how healthy they will be in the long run. To create awareness among the children and sensitize them towards keeping fit through healthy food, a slogan writing competition was organized at Presidium, Gurgaon. Enthusiastic and confident to participate in this competition, the young Presidians brought various interesting and nutritious food from home for display. They came up with quite innovative slogans after knowledgeable discussions with their teachers. Many interesting and educational facts were discovered, such as:
1. We should ensure that we eat slowly.
2. We should involve ourselves in food shopping and preparing meals with our mothers.
3. We should not eat meals or snacks while watching TV.
4. We should drink more water while eating.
5. We should eat less meals outside the home.
The effort and thought process of our 'leaders of tomorrow' was worth all the appreciation and accolades!